Each CIPR East Anglia member that signs up to the GiveBack scheme pledges a minimum of 2 hours of their time every 12 months to provide non-competitive, pro-bono support, strategic advice and tactical delivery. The CIPR East Anglia region is defined as Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
What skills are CIPR East Anglia looking for from members?
Charities that are selected for GiveBack will agree to have PR professionals scope their business and provide support, advice and guidance with tactical delivery as appropriate.
Professional PR support will include:
• Strategic consultation
• PR plan advice & writing
• News release research, writing, lobbying & basic media monitoring
• Photography & photoshoot styling
• Artwork & design services
• Printing (quotation and cost analysis)
• Media buying & advertising (quotation and cost analysis)
• Website content amends (& upload)
• Social media advice, guidance & syndication support
• Idea generation
• Identifying networking opportunities
• Additional marketing-mix initiatives including innovation
GiveBack will not support litigation or carry out audit work.
How do I register my interest to take part in GiveBack?
All CIPR East Anglia members are eligible to take part in GiveBack.
Please register your interest by email to Sally Pattinson.
Can I accrue CPD points if I get involved?
The CIPR East Anglia committee is working with CIPR headquarters to see if points can be accrued for members who take part in GiveBack. More information will follow in due course. Thank you for your support and being part of GiveBack.