EAST ANGLIA’S COMMUNICATIONS EVENT OF THE YEAR
CHECK OUT THE HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO BELOW
See highlights of 2019’s conference below:
Don’t forget to log your 10 CPD points for attending this event on 15 May 2019.
Over 60 people from around the region joined us at the beautiful Dragon Hall in Norwich for East Anglia’s biggest annual PR & Communications conference. Attendees sharpened their skills, discussed fresh perspectives and were able to benchmark their work against some of the very best.
12:30 | Registration
13:15 | Welcome from CIPR President-Elect, Jenni Field
13:45 | Supercharged social media, Darren Caveney
14:15 | Breakout session (three topics to choose from):
- Tone of voice in social media, Darren Caveney
- Communications for change, Advita Patel
- Wellbeing and creativity in PR, Leanne Ehren
15:00 | Break
15:15 | CommsHero: creating a brand and daring to fail, Asif Choudry
15:45 | What’s in a news story? Sally Beadle
16:15 | Breakout session (three topics to choose from):
- An insider’s look at how to build a brand, Asif Choudry and Lee Grasby
- An introduction to influencer marketing, Harry Seaton
- Handling crisis comms online, Alasdair Dick
17:00 | Conference closes. You’re invited to join us for drinks!