EAST ANGLIA’S COMMUNICATIONS EVENT OF THE YEAR
Join CIPR East Anglia on 15 May 2019 for the region’s biggest annual PR & Communications conference, attracting a crack team of comms professionals from across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Come along to sharpen your skills, discuss fresh perspectives and benchmark your work against some of the very best. Attending this event will gain CIPR members 10 CIPR CPD points.
12:30 | Registration
13:15 | Welcome from CIPR President-Elect, Jenni Field
13:45 | Supercharged social media, Darren Caveney
14:15 | Breakout session (three topics to choose from):
- Tone of voice in social media, Darren Caveney
- Communications for change, Advita Patel
- Wellbeing and creativity in PR, Leanne Ehren
15:00 | Break
15:15 | CommsHero: creating a brand and daring to fail, Asif Choudry
15:45 | What’s in a news story? Sally Beadle
16:15 | Breakout session (three topics to choose from):
- An insider’s look at how to build a brand, Asif Choudry and Lee Grasby
- An introduction to influencer marketing, Harry Seaton
- Handling crisis comms online, Alasdair Dick
17:00 | Conference closes. You’re invited to join us for drinks!